Owls Owls

O_O

Awesome, as usual. The song itself is better than usual, though. Very original tunes in there.

One man 1000 worlds One man 1000 worlds

Lol

Umm... exactly where is my song in this? o.O
Not bad by the way. Pretty much nonsense, but not bad.

dood12 SPAMMER BASTARD I HATE PPL WHO WRITE SPAM LIKE THIS! >X( Doesn't this result in an automatic ban???

Greth-of-choas responds:

I think it was in one of the fighting scene....I look it up for you :)

But I know its in there!

Warhammer 40k Tribute Warhammer 40k Tribute

WOAH!!!!!!

That's just completely awesome, man! I'd really like to see some more! Maybe necrons with no sound effects & some opera for background music!

Horizon Of War Horizon Of War

Very good

First of all, lots of thanks for using my song!!
The game is nicely done, graphics are as should be, sound effects also good (I especially love the 'squish' when you kill soldiers XD). It's a bit too hard, however; the firing rate for the default weapon is too low and powerups come too rarely. Or maybe I just suck at games like this :P

Go Flower, Grow! Go Flower, Grow!

LOL

Thanks for using my song, its intro is really good for a game over screen. The rest doesn't fit so well, but since no one will linger on the game over screen for too long, that's no problem. Interesting game by the way, pretty original. The game doesn't respond too well to clicks but i suppose that's the fault of the flash engine.
Anyway, good job.
P.s. splattering seagulls isn't too hippie... but it's fun all the same:)

NGAP Radio NGAP Radio

Just the thing the AP artists need

Yeah I was longing for something like this because I'm sometimes too lazy to go around listening to random songs manually and the load is too slow that way. This one loads fast. Sorta perfect, but there is one problem(?): Have you noticed that it gives a download to any song you listen to with it? I guess trouble might come out of this, like people giving themselves tons of false downloads. I guess you should really fix that.

.:[R.F] Phantom of the Club:. .:[R.F] Phantom of the Club:.

Can't really hear the difference

Well I listened to the mp3 version you linked yesterday and then this one, both with headphones... I can't really hear any difference, this one seems to be just as high in quality. As I'd said it must be something to do with the ng music player - sometimes it gets messed up. It used to happen a lot when I was still using IE.
Awesome song btw, but you already know that XD

Kazmo - Headlock [RMX] Kazmo - Headlock [RMX]

Grooveh

It's one of those 'irresistible head bobbing' songs. Sounds perfectly professional. Great job!

The Voice Experiment The Voice Experiment

o____o

Even though, as you wrote, the awesome sound is rather the result of the effects, it sounds freaking incredible.

Hellstick responds:

Thanks man, compliment appriciated:)