.:[R.F] Phantom of the Club:. .:[R.F] Phantom of the Club:.

Can't really hear the difference

Well I listened to the mp3 version you linked yesterday and then this one, both with headphones... I can't really hear any difference, this one seems to be just as high in quality. As I'd said it must be something to do with the ng music player - sometimes it gets messed up. It used to happen a lot when I was still using IE.
Awesome song btw, but you already know that XD

Kazmo - Headlock [RMX] Kazmo - Headlock [RMX]

Grooveh

It's one of those 'irresistible head bobbing' songs. Sounds perfectly professional. Great job!

The Voice Experiment The Voice Experiment

o____o

Even though, as you wrote, the awesome sound is rather the result of the effects, it sounds freaking incredible.

Hellstick responds:

Thanks man, compliment appriciated:)

Cobalt Blue Sphere Cobalt Blue Sphere

Bit strange at certain points...

...but wonderful.

Would be perfect for a scifi movie/game.

Varmlandsvisan Varmlandsvisan

Cold and cool

Very nice and intriguing melody, although it's a cover so the credit for that goes to the original authors I guess.

However, the choice of instruments is good. I wonder what the main melody instrument is.
The atmosphere reminds me of huge snow-covered plains just before sundown.

Darkmoor responds:

think the original instruments is singing and maybe a gitarr. been so long since I heard it. about the atmosphere in the song I can only guess its becouse here where I live there's just forest and forest and look, even more forest so guess its about all the emptiness here.

Releasing (S|A} Releasing (S|A}

Hmmm

Weird intro. It could continue into a pretty decent song though, I guess.

ShinyArmor responds:

I dont really wanna finish it.
thanks for your review
Hey! if you want to or know anyone who can, i can give you the .flp and you can continue with it.

The Sky Begins - Windows The Sky Begins - Windows

Lol at that voice

Not a fan of the genre, but I guess this is pretty decent. The hoarse roaring is sufficiently repulsive XD The singing is good btw, so are the melodies. I also like the break towards the end.

I've got one complaint though, maybe it's just my headphones, but the volume seems to fluctuate at times. Maybe it's something with the compression?

shesmackshard responds:

I dont hear anything on my surround sound, car system, or headphones. But thenj again Im probably so used to the song I might overlook something.

The grunting is something more common of death meta or hardcore. Its all in a person's taste, considering that vocal section is my favorite of the whole song.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow

X_X

HOLY SHIT.

I'm keeping track of your songs, and to be honest, you haven't made anything in quite a while that was really, REALLY awesome. Of course all your songs are really pro and everything, but... none of the newer ones blew me away. But this one - HELL IT DID. Finally, another song of yours that is total ownage, without a flaw, without one tiny thing to dislike. At 0:05 I already knew that I was going to love it, and that I do. When the synth pad thingy came in, i clenched my fist, closed my eyes and thought, Yes, thank you, Lord! Finally! This is what I needed.
Another awesome thing is that it's freaking looong :D I'll never forgive you for leaving Defcon Zero so short :P
100000/10. I rarely come to NG nowadays, just to harvest the new songs of my fave composers... so, today has been a good one :D

Z.A.P. - Imperial March Z.A.P. - Imperial March

Omg a review

Rather random, but very nice.

Azarthian Girl {=MMD=} Azarthian Girl {=MMD=}

Wonderful as usual

The instrumental intermission is completely mind blowing. The rest is merely awesome.

And finally the lyrics are properly audible!